- Stephen Catlin, Chief Executive Officer, Convex
- Michael Pickel, Member of the Executive Board - Property & Casualty, Hannover Re
- Rod Fox, Managing Partner & CEO, TigerRisk
- Moses Ojeisekhoba, Chief Executive Officer, Reinsurance, Swiss Re
- John Bruno, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer, Data & Analytic Services, Aon
- Marco Sordoni, Chief Executive Officer, UnipolRe
- Weekly live online content: including unmissable keynote addresses, in-depth case studies, one-off masterclasses and lively panel debates
- Inclusion in the Members Only Directory: gain online access to other members so you can approach potential partners, reconnect with old contacts, and pinpoint new sales opportunities
- Regular industry whitepapers: access cutting-edge research and insights to help you to transform your strategy and performance
- Participation in, and feedback from, sector surveys: use our platform to educate and inspire, and position yourself as a leader in your area of expertise to supercharge your thought-leadership campaign
- Discounts for our virtual and (when they resume) live events: we’re running three virtual events in the fall/autumn of 2020. Being a member gives you preferential rates
The Re/insurance Lounge
Want to stay in touch with re/insurance? Join Intelligent Insurer's Re/insurance Lounge to stay abreast of all the latest industry developments.
Keynote interviews with senior re/insurance industry people:
Dozens of panel discussions on critical industry topics, including:
Leading Insurance Innovators Ready To Share Their Tips, Tricks And Pointers
Join a Senior-Level Online Community With Access to Weekly Digital Content and Virtual Networking
The re/insurance industry is in the midst of a period of rapid change. This change has been accelerated by recent global challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent economic shock and downturn—but also a hard market. For several years, new forms of capital and risk transfer mechanisms have transformed the landscape for re/insurers. This has combined with a wave of new technology to mean that innovation and adaptability are more important than ever before in this once traditional industry’s long history.
In this environment, it is essential that re/insurance executives in all departments are able and willing to share ideas, concepts and thought-leadership to ensure they and their organisations stay ahead of the game. It is vital that they understand exactly how their world is changing, their role in that and what the future might hold for an industry that is central to all aspects of economic development and progress the world over.
The Re/insurance Lounge is a new concept from Intelligent Insurer. Unlike a one-off virtual event, it provides a permanent hub for re/insurance executives to come together and share knowledge and ideas around how the risk transfer world is changing. It will provide a forum for you to access expert-led weekly broadcasts, debate pressing issues in the market, and maintain a valuable book of industry contacts.
Whether you dip in and out or become part of the furniture, the Re/insurance Lounge keeps the conversation going and the information current all year round.
Four reasons to become a member of the Re/insurance Lounge
Access topical and timely content on an ongoing basis
From COVID-19 to transformation and litigation, we talk to the C-suite all year round. Unlike a traditional live event, our rolling programme is dynamic, so you’ll receive fresh perspectives in real time on the crucial questions affecting your role, company and market today.
An interactive forum where everyone is encouraged to question and share
We create a learning, not listening, environment. You’ll be able to put your questions to a host of panellists, submit points for discussion, and debate the issues that matter most to your strategy and performance.
Make connections with those who can help you develop ideas and get new partnerships off the ground
With handshakes and exchanging business cards on hold for the time being, we provide a new era of professional networking with genuine opportunities for one-to-one meetings, so you’re guaranteed to establish and maintain vital industry relationships.
Stay abreast of cutting-edge research and insights
With a vault of content that grows and grows, we’ll fast-track your development and understanding of game-changing innovations in the market. Tune in for your weekly dose of discovery and stay ahead of the innovation curve.
Join This Unparalleled Networking Opportunity Of Reinsurers, Reinsurers Buyers, Brokers And The ILS Community
Core business functions
Underwriting, pricing, claims, reinsurance, portfolio management, risk, analytics, actuarial
Treaty, specialty, casualty, property, exposure, catastrophe, liability, marine, retro, legacy
Intelligent Insurer Regularly Engages With The World’s Biggest Re/insurers
Tap Into An Exciting Array Of Interactive Content
In-depth Case Studies
Become A Member Of This Ground-Breaking New Re/insurance Community Now
Your Re/insurance Lounge membership runs for a full 12 months, and gives you access to weekly live broadcasts, industry whitepapers and surveys.
Your annual membership includes:
Don’t Take Our Word For It: See What Your Peers Have To Say